Welcome to the home of "The Lazy GF Chef." After being diagnosed with Celiac disease in 2009, I had to learn how to cook & live gluten free. It was really hard at first, but I've learned to thrive on the gluten free diet and have become a diehard foodie in the process!
I started this blog to help other "lazy" chefs like me - it's full of easy to make, delicious recipes. Enjoy!
- Thx Lisa!! I haven't blogged much lately;) RT @Lisa_Corcoran: @dinnerwithjulie @thelazygfchef RT @HBCanadaNews: ..favourite Foodie Blog? | 3 years ago
- Interesting... I was born in the summer!! RT @nytimeswell: Really? #Celiac Disease Is Influenced by Season of Birth nyti.ms/S7YFAU | 3 years ago
- Congrats to PepsiCo Canada, the first company (Lays) to get #glutenfree certified by the Canadian Celiac Association! @KelownaCeliac | 3 years ago
- Interesting to learn about the high prevalence of #celiac disease in Pakistan #CeliacWithoutBorders w/Dr. Mohsin Rashid @CCAceliac #Kelowna | 3 years ago
- It's estimated that 42k children under 5 died from Celiac disease worldwide in 2010. #Celiac is not just a "western" problem. @CCAceliac | 3 years ago
- #gfreeylw National Celiac Conference: a #gfree diet has benefits to many intestinal conditions-gluten is hard to digest.. @KelownaCeliac | 3 years ago
- Having a blast learning to cook #gfree at with Antonio Choices Market!!! instagr.am/p/LDwUjVJ0jm/ cc @KelownaCeliac #ylwceliac | 3 years ago
- At the Canadian Celiac Conference!
- Canadian Celiac Association’s National Conference 2012, Kelowna, BC!
- Gluten Free Las Vegas – Sensi
- Gluten Free Travel – Breakfasts & The Bellagio, Las Vegas
- Gluten Free on “The Dish” – link to my interview on CBC Radio-West!
- Repost: Chocolate Cinnamon Banana Loaf
- Happy New Year!! Your Favourite 2011 Recipes (preceded by a red wine coloured rant)
- Gluten Free in Kelowna: Raudz Regional Table
- Happy Hallows Eve!!
- One cake, two desserts! Gluten Free Strawberry Chocolate Trifle