Welcome to the home of "The Lazy GF Chef." After being diagnosed with Celiac disease in 2009, I had to learn how to cook & live gluten free. It was really hard at first, but I've learned to thrive on the gluten free diet and have become a diehard foodie in the process!
I started this blog to help other "lazy" chefs like me - it's full of easy to make, delicious recipes. Enjoy!
- Thx Lisa!! I haven't blogged much lately;) RT @Lisa_Corcoran: @dinnerwithjulie @thelazygfchef RT @HBCanadaNews: ..favourite Foodie Blog? | 2 years ago
- Interesting... I was born in the summer!! RT @nytimeswell: Really? #Celiac Disease Is Influenced by Season of Birth nyti.ms/S7YFAU | 2 years ago
- Congrats to PepsiCo Canada, the first company (Lays) to get #glutenfree certified by the Canadian Celiac Association! @KelownaCeliac | 2 years ago
- Interesting to learn about the high prevalence of #celiac disease in Pakistan #CeliacWithoutBorders w/Dr. Mohsin Rashid @CCAceliac #Kelowna | 2 years ago
- It's estimated that 42k children under 5 died from Celiac disease worldwide in 2010. #Celiac is not just a "western" problem. @CCAceliac | 2 years ago
- #gfreeylw National Celiac Conference: a #gfree diet has benefits to many intestinal conditions-gluten is hard to digest.. @KelownaCeliac | 2 years ago
- Having a blast learning to cook #gfree at with Antonio Choices Market!!! instagr.am/p/LDwUjVJ0jm/ cc @KelownaCeliac #ylwceliac | 2 years ago