Welcome to the home of "The Lazy GF Chef." After being diagnosed with Celiac disease in 2009, I had to learn how to cook & live gluten free. It was really hard at first, but I've learned to thrive on the gluten free diet and have become a diehard foodie in the process!
I started this blog to help other "lazy" chefs like me - it's full of easy to make, delicious recipes. Enjoy!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- At the Canadian Celiac Conference!
- Canadian Celiac Association’s National Conference 2012, Kelowna, BC!
- Gluten Free Las Vegas – Sensi
- Gluten Free Travel – Breakfasts & The Bellagio, Las Vegas
- Gluten Free on “The Dish” – link to my interview on CBC Radio-West!
- Repost: Chocolate Cinnamon Banana Loaf
- Happy New Year!! Your Favourite 2011 Recipes (preceded by a red wine coloured rant)
- Gluten Free in Kelowna: Raudz Regional Table
- Happy Hallows Eve!!
- One cake, two desserts! Gluten Free Strawberry Chocolate Trifle